International Chatting �� Group Rules

  • Give respect and take respect from the group members
  • You are not allowed to personally message any of the group members
  • Do not change the group name or group image
  • Don't share any type of adult content in the group
  • No religious or discriminations posts
  • You are not allowed to advertise or do promotion in the group
  • Stay active in the group
  • don't spam in the group with continuous messages
  • For more rules contact the group admin after joining the group

join the group :
International Chatting ��  is a telegram group link directory where you will find many types of telegram group links with more than 3000 telegram group links in various categorys (Friendship, learning, videos, pictures, books, selling, buying ...)

We post at least one new type of Telegram group link every day and also We update with fresh link every day .

90% Of the links we provide contains the name which we give. The rest 10% group name may be changed by the group Admin/Members

You can easily add your collections to our lists provided they are non-community Go to this page

  • How to join Telegram groups from our siteweb ?
 I've seen a lot of people who do not know how to join group and group ties, it's not difficultamp;nbsp;
  1. All you have to do is go to the home page
  2.  Select the group and press Join
  3.  Wait a few seconds Press the button to join
  4.  You will go directly to the Telegram  application and to the group

  • How to create Telegram Group Link? (Watch the video)
  1. 1. Open your Telegram Account> Click on he 3dots > Select "Create Group"
  2. 2. Once you select "Create Group" It will ask you to add at least one person to the group. Simply add & click on the right arrow mark.
  3. 3. Now it will ask to add group name & group image. Simply set up and you are done.